CYCLONE FILTER FCBack to list
Description: A wide expericence in different industrial sectors allows INSTALMEC to be on the market with complete, reliable and cost-effective, innovative solutions and de-dusting units.
Our knowledge of problems connected with the use of recycled wood, plastic dusts and other pollutants has been enriched by the experience developed working together with the biggest Italian producers.
In brief, the CYCLONE-FILTER is the most suitable machine for applications with high dust and particles concentration, on continuous operating plants where fire and explosion could occur.
The suction system is based on the use of CYCLONE-FILTERS that have many advantages compared to the conventional systems:
- they are extremely reliable and suitable for continuous operation plants, where performances must always remain constant.
- its simple upright construction reduces significantly the floor space required.
- the cyclone system allows the separation of the coarse particles, reducing the dust concentration on the filtering sleeves.
- the integrated cyclone avoids the need to install additional cyclones before entering the fitering system: this means huge investment savings (cyclones, supporting structures, erection, foundation works), as well as absorbed energy saving (circuit pressure loss reduced).
- the special cylindrical design allows to connect many inlets on the same unit.
- the sleeves cleaning system, operated by a simple fan, reduces the energy requirements and increases the lifespan of the filter sleeves avoiding the mechanical stress that would be normally caused by the use of compressed air. The continuous scubbing of a part of the sleeves ensures constant performances.
- the scrubbing fan itself could be also used to convey the dust discharged from the cyclone-filter
- the cylindrical shape, together with the over-pressure hatches make the plant extremely resistant against explosions.
-the water extinguishing system increases the safety of the plant in case of fire.