BIMA CX40Back to list
Description: BIMA Cx40 / E / R - the new ergonomic CNC-processing centre range with integrated C-axis for high-quality and flexible complete processing of individual small batch- and batch-zize-1 production of furniture components and components for interior fittings.
Range BIMA Cx40 : an intelligent machine concept comining minimal processing times with a maximum of operating effciency.
- combines one high-capacity main spindle with one integrated C-axis
- is equipped with an elaborately constructed 8-fold, respect. 18-fold tool changing device
- offers high acceleration c-value and a high residual speed in all axes
- New: gluing unit VT 45 (BIMA BIMA Cx40 E) allows for gluing of edge materials of 0.3 mm - 3 mm (as initial equipment)
- New: 5-axes-milling spindle 9 kW or 16 kW (BIMA BIMA Cx40 R)