WASTE-WOOD MINERAL CLEANERBack to list
Description: Instalmec cleaning installation is very flexible and can be defined a “modular system”, as it can be composed – right from the beginning, or in a second moment, by following steps – by various machines which will contribute to higher cleaning results.
Indeed the waste material resulting from our Gravimetric Cleaning System can be cleaned by a Water Separation System which will recover approximately 60 up to 80% of good material (according to the state of the inlet material). There is also the possibility to upgrade the system with a Pneumatic Screen which will separate fine minerals from wood.
After testing our System for long, we can proudly list the STRATEGIC advantages it gives to our customers:
- Recovery of up to 85% of rejected material, as we recover an important quantity of material (that was earlier disposed of), by the wood sifter cleaning system, which is good material ready for production;
- Less volume of material to be disposed of, and therefore much less costs for disposal;
- The rejected material contains less wood and therefore it will be less expensive to be disposed of;
- The plant will be able to produce more finished products as we recover a lot of good material (that was earlier disposed of),
- Top flexibility of our modular equipment which allow our customers to start with a first system (already useful to recover good material) and in a second phase to upgrade such system with other systems which will improve the cleaning results and therefore contribute to save costs and improve production.