GREDA: NC-MACHINING CENTER MOD. SPRINTER R3CUBack to list
Description: Sprinter is a 5-interpolating axes NC-machining centre meant to process simple and complex workings on 5 sides of a working piece: boring, mortising, tenoning, shaping, finger-joint, routing etc.
A solution engineered both for a small-scale production, which requires the greatest flexibility and high production standards, and for a big production: the equipment with loading and unloading systems combined with a compact and multi-function working table, guarantee speed, efficiency and high productivity rates.
Among the main features of Sprinter:
• Sturdy fixed bridge structure with working tables sliding on big-sized hardened guides;
• X, Y and Z axes movements through Brushless motors coupled with ball-screws;
• Possibility to select the configuration of the bi-rotative operating head according to production needs;
• Multi-function working table with possibility to clamp plywood shells and chair legs in a one piece-positioning;
• Max. flexibility in the piece fixing and different working table configurations available (AT and FT version)
• Loading and unloading systems for high production, available;
• Easy programming thanks to a Windows based operative system;
Fields of Application:
Chair elements, furniture, gun stocks, music instruments etc.