ECORESINATORBack to list
Description: "EcoResinator P" is the latest innovation in glue blending proposed by CMC TEXPAN.
This glue blending system is meant for particleboard flakes and it provides for the application of an uniform, extremely thin layer of resin, finely atomized and evenly distributed on all the faces of the wooden flakes.
The system includes:
- a main unit, where the particle flow is divided in layers over its the entire width and, at the same time, gluing resin is sprayed through some special, low-pressure air nozzles, which are also equipped with a self-cleaning system to ensure an uniform, constant and homogeneous spraying area at any time;
- a secondary unit, providing a gentle mixing of glued particles at a very low speed.
The main advantages offered by this system are:
- raw glue and chemical saving;
- homogeneous blending of particles;
- highly effective particle mixing.