CMT- KINETIC DUST EXTRACTORBack to list
Description: Install & Remove as a clamping nut.
- Health & Safety.
- Tool performance and cut quality.
- Tool life & Labor Costs.
- Recomended for Nesting and Routing operations.
- No waisted time during process.
- Replaces the standard clamping nut.
- Suitable for any collet chucks with standard router bits.
- Available for ER32-ER40-ECO25(DIN6388) collets.
- The thick ceramic coat gives to KDE an anti-corrosion, anti-friction and ant-static surface.
- Tool body in the light alloy.
- Better air quality.
- Good performances even at low RPM: from 6,000 up to 20,000 RPM.
- Material: chipboard, coated chipboard, MDF, Corian®, Plasterboard, OSB, HPL.