Via the freeway network (A4 Torino-Venezia, A9 Como-Chiasso, A1 Bologna-Roma, and A7 Milano-Genova):
- on the A7 Genoa and A1 Bologna motorways: Tangenziale Ovest (ringroad west), go north following signs for Fiera Milano;
- from Milan on the A4 Turin-Venice motorway: come off at the Pero-Fiera Milano exit;
- on the A8-A9 motorways towards Milan: at the Milano Nord junction take the A4 Venezia and come off at the Fiera Milano exit;
- on the A8 motorway following Varese-Como, come off at the Fiera Milano exit or A4 motorway towards Turin and come off at the Pero-fieramilano exit.
Visit the website www.comune.milano.it for the rules to enter in the center of Milan by car (Area C Restricted Area).
WHERE TO PARK
Parking facilities close to the underground station, connected to fieramilano
- BISCEGLIE, Underground Red Line 1.
- CASCINA GOBBA, Tangenziale Est, exit Gobba, undeground Green Line 2.
- CATERINA DA FORLI’, Underground Red Line 1, stop Bande Nere.
- COLOGNO NORD, Underground Green Line 2.
- CRESCENZAGO, Underground Green Line 2.
- ENAUDI, Underground Green Line 2.
- FAMAGOSTA, exit from A7 freeways Milan-Genoa, underground Green Line 2.
- FORLANINI, close to line X73
- GESSATE, Underground Green Line 2.
- LAMPUGNANO, Tangenziale Ovest, exit Certosa, underground Red Line 1.
- LODI, Underground Yellow Line 3
- MACIACHINI, Underground Yellow Line 3.
- MOLINO DORINO, Underground Red Line 1.
- MOLINETTO DI LORENTEGGIO, close to line 14
- QUARTO OGGIARO, Quarto Oggiaro Trenord
- ROMOLO, Underground Green Line 2.
- ROMOLO MULTIPIANO, Underground Green Line 2.
- SAN DONATO EMILIA, Underground Yellow Line 3.
- SAN DONATO PAULLESE, Underground Yellow Line 3
- SAN LEONARDO, Underground Red Line 1.
For the rate visit the dedicated section of the ATM website.
Parking close to the fairgrounds
There are more than 10,000 spots at disposal of the visitors close to the Rho fieramilano fairgrounds (indicated from P1 to P5) and in two multi-storey buildings (PM1 and PM2) close to West Gate.
Car park P1 has dedicated entrances/exits for Telepass owners. This means there is no need to take a ticket and keep it for payment. Parking fees will be charged directly to Telepass account. Check out the list of car parks with this service in your restricted access area - www.telepass.it.