ACT 675/1996 – INFORMATIVE REPORT AND CONSENT REQUEST
Pursuant to Legislative Decree from 30 June 2003, no. 196
(Published on G.U. 29 July 2003, no. 174 – Ordinary Supplement No. 123/L)
Cepra Srl Unipersonale wishes to inform you, in its quality as interested party, that your personal data (“data”) will be processed as following:
INFORMATION CONCERNING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to, and for the effects of, section 13 of Act no. 196 from 30 June 2003 – Privacy Code, relative to the protection of individuals and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, treatment of information relative to you, will be guided by the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
“Processing of Personal Data” shall mean any operation, or set of operations, carried out with or without the help of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, recording, organisation, keeping, elaboration, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, interrogation, utilization, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data, whether the latter are of public or private nature.
We wish to inform you that the data required by means of different forms (such as inquiry forms, contact forms, notification forms, printing personalization) are below summarized even if in an incomplete way: surname, name, trade name, sphere of activity, business application, address, telephone numbers, fax number, e-mail, commentaries, requests, are all used for the processing considered by the law, and for the following objectives:
- processing of market studies and statistic researches
- mailing of advertising and information material
- carrying out activities aimed to goods sales or placing
- sending commercial information
- guarantees and technical assistance before and after sales
- satisfaction degree survey
- invitation to informative and promotional events
PROCESSING MODALITIES REPRESENTATIVES
The data processing will take place mainly with electronic and data processing instruments, and stored on data processing devices or on any other type of suitable devices, and respecting the Minimum Security Measures pursuant to the technical specifications as per Annex “B”, laid down in Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003.
It will be likely that data is processed on behalf of the company by employees, self-employed persons, or companies entitled to carry out specific elaborative services or side activities to the company ones, or necessary for the execution of the company operations and services.
The owner of the processing of your personal data is Cepra Spa.
Responsible for data processing is Dr. Paolo Zanibon, owner of Cepra Spa.
Since there are data connections of communication or mail processing data, the data itself may be given also abroad, outside Europe and may be transmitted to:
1. Company employees not specifically in charge.
2. Companies or other subjects who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the company.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
(Art. 7 Law 196 from 30 June 2003)
At all times, you can exert your rights with the owner of the processing pursuant to art. 7, that for your convenience we reproduce entirely:
- 1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- 2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- a) of the source of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2); 19
- e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- 3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- 4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
All written materials and text documentation are Cepra Spa’s ownership: any kind of reproduction, even if partial, is forbidden.