Xylexpo 2022 announced the fifth edition of XIA-XYLEXPO INNOVATION AWARDS.
The award is dedicated to Innovation, i.e. to all initiatives deployed by Xylexpo 2022 exhibitors to improve the technology for woodworking and furniture supplies in every aspect and application.
To better represent the entire spectrum of solutions exhibited at Xylexpo 2022, the award will include five categories:
• SOLID WOOD PPROCESSING (including tools)
• PANEL PROCESSING (including Tools)
• COATING FINISHING (systems and materials)
• DIGITALIZATION (interventions for better and easier machine/plant management; software; control platforms. planning and management of production or other processes; networking)
• SUSTAINABILITY (any intervention aimed at making technologies and enterprises more "sustainable" environmentally, economically, ethically and socially)
GO to XIA 2022 web page and watch the applications
After the editions 2014, 2016 and 2018, XIA-Xylexpo Innovation Awards come back also this year, an initiative that had created much curiosity and interest. The success convinced the organizers to repeat the initiative, exclusively for exhibitors, based on innovation in the technical sense, element of great value for Xylexpo.
The traditional International Press Conference on the upcoming edition of Xylexpo will be held on 18 February 2020 and will introduce the biennial world exhibition for woodworking technology and furniture supplies scheduled from May 26 to 29 at FieraMilano Rho Fairgrounds.
The fourth edition of XIPC-Xylexpo International Press Conference will take place at Enzo Jannacci’s auditorium located on the 31st floor of building “Pirellone” in Milan; this location was selected to celebrate one of the major symbols of Italian design and engineering, 60 years after its inauguration and slightly more than 40 years after the demise of its brilliant architect, Mr. Giò Ponti, an ever-renowned top figure in both the furniture and design industry.