Red line, Rho-Fiera Milano stop (terminus)
From the train stations Centrale, Porta Garibaldi and Lambrate take the green subway line toward Abbiategrasso, get off Cadorna station and cange at the red line toward Rho-Fiera Milano.
From Cadorna train station take the red subway line toward Rho-Fiera Milano.
One-way: € 2.00
Valid for a single trip on the underground and on the extra-urban lines, and on the Trenord Passante Ferroviario railway to the rho-Fiera station.
Day Pass: € 7.00
Valid on the underground and on the extra-urban lines, and on the Trenord Passante Ferroviario railway to the Rho-Fiera station.
Fiera Milano tickets are available at authorized retailers, ATM’s Point and ticket machines present in all metro stations.
Via the freeway network (A4 Torino-Venezia, A9 Como-Chiasso, A1 Bologna-Roma, and A7 Milano-Genova):
- on the A7 Genoa and A1 Bologna motorways: Tangenziale Ovest (ringroad west), go north following signs for Fiera Milano;
from Milan on the A4 Turin-Venice motorway: come off at the Pero-Fiera Milano exit;
- on the A8-A9 motorways towards Milan: at the Milano Nord junction take the A4 Venezia and come off at the Fiera Milano exit;
- on the A8 motorway following Varese-Como, come off at the Fiera Milano exit or A4 motorway towards Turin and come off at the Pero-fieramilano exit.
Visit the website www.comune.milano.it for the rules to enter in the center of Milan by car (Area C Restricted Area).
WHERE TO PARK
Parking facilities close to the underground station, connected to fieramilano
- BISCEGLIE, Underground Red Line 1.
- CASCINA GOBBA, Tangenziale Est, exit Gobba, undeground Green Line 2.
- CATERINA DA FORLI’, Underground Red Line 1, stop Bande Nere.
- COLOGNO NORD, Underground Green Line 2.
- CRESCENZAGO, Underground Green Line 2.
- ENAUDI, Underground Green Line 2.
- FAMAGOSTA, exit from A7 freeways Milan-Genoa, underground Green Line 2.
- FORLANINI, close to line X73
- GESSATE, Underground Green Line 2.
- LAMPUGNANO, Tangenziale Ovest, exit Certosa, underground Red Line 1.
- LODI, Underground Yellow Line 3
- MACIACHINI, Underground Yellow Line 3
- MOLINETTO DI LORENTEGGIO, close to line 14
- MOLINO DORINO, Underground Red Line 1.
- QUARTO OGGIARO, Quarto Oggiaro Trenord
- ROGOREDO, Metropolitana Linea 3, Gialla
- ROMOLO, nderground Green Line 2.
- ROMOLO MULTIPIANO, Underground Green Line 2.
- SAN DONATO EMILIA, Underground Yellow Line 3.
- SAN DONATO PAULLESE, Underground Yellow Line 3.
- SAN LEONARDO, Underground Red Line 1.
Parking close to the fairgrounds
There are more than 10,000 spots at disposal of the visitors close to the Rho fieramilano fairgrounds (indicated from P1 to P5) and in two multi-storey buildings (PM1 and PM2) close to West Gate.
Car park P1 has dedicated entrances/exits for Telepass owners. This means there is no need to take a ticket and keep it for payment. Parking fees will be charged directly to Telepass account. Check out the list of car parks with this service in your restricted access area - www.telepass.it.
Fiera Milano is also accessible through the railway link line S5 (Varese-Gallarate-Milano-Pioltello-Treviglio) and line S6 (Novara-Magenta-Milano-Treviglio) from the following stations in the city: Certosa, Villapizzone, Lancetti, Porta Garibaldi subway, Repubblica, Porta Venezia, Dateo and Porta Vittoria.
Several inter-regional trains on the Turin-Novara-Milan line stop at Rho-Fiera station.
From Linate Airport
- Autobus 73 direction Piazza San Babila, terminus San Babila and underground Red Line 1 (www.atm-mi.it) direction Rho Fiera.
During the exhibition days a bus tranfer from/to Linate airport is available. Departing from the airport, domestic arrivals area. Departing from fieramilano, East Gate bus parking area.
For on-line ticket, hours and costs: www.malpensaexpress.it.
From Malpensa Airport
Bus services are available during the exhibition days. Departing from the airport, Terminal 1 Gate 4. Departing from fieramilano, East Gate bus parking area.
- Bus Malpensabus Express Autostradale spa. For schedules and costs: www.autostradale.it
- Bus Malpensa Shuttle. For schedules and costs: www.malpensashuttle.it
From Aeroporto Orio Al Serio
During the exhibition days it is available a direct shuttle service (payable).
Departing from the airport: arrival area.
Departing from fieramilano: East Gate bus parking area.
Orio Shuttle – Società Airpullman: for on-line ticket, hours and costs www.orioshuttle.it
Società Autostradale: for on-line ticket, hours and costs www.autostradale.it
This section contains some useful tips for planning your leisure time during your stay in Milan.
If you’re looking for information on the city, the following sites contain ideas on hotels, restaurants, entertainment, and cultural events:
For details concerning the most important attractions you can download the document "Guide to the city" and the map of the centre of the town: